"THIS IS A FINANCIAL EDUCATION, FINANCIAL LITERACY WORKSHOP THAT FOCUSES ON SOLUTIONS TO THE UNIQUE ECONOMIC CHALLENGES THAT WOMEN FACE IN OUR SOCIETY."
Did you know...
- One in five women falls into poverty because of divorce and 17 percent because of the death of their spouse.
- About one out of every three women who own a home and have children lose the house after divorce.
- Fewer than 2 in 10 women feel “very prepared” to make wise financial decisions. Half indicate that they “need some help,” and one-third feels that they “need a lot of help.”
- Nearly half of women (44 percent) expect to retire at age 70 or older, including 19 percent of those who “do not plan to retire.”
- Top worries (for women) remain running out of money in retirement and managing the rising costs of health insurance.
Please join us for the critically important discussion. This event will outline the five things that every woman must know to achieve financial success for their family and financial independence for themselves.
Tickets are on Sale NOW
REGISTER and GET YOUR TICKET HERE
*** use discount code "WORTHIT" for $10 off ticket price***